The advantages of DSLR’s are well know. What’s missing from our list? Have you experienced other “DSLR Highs” while shooting?
- Rich, saturated footage with an exotic depth of field
Sample: The movie “Red Tails” was one of the first major films to be shot with DSLRs
- Low light shooting capability
- Workflow is faster, cheaper and almost equal to high end film – some say that the difference is indiscernible.
- DSLR’s are cheaper and sell in these price ranges: $600, $3500 Canon 5D Mark III, $5,000, $15,000 and more.
- Exchangeable lens choices overwhelm the options provided by professional film lens.
- Canon Camera Company makes a lot of great lenses